Order Cancellation - Non Pre-order items:
It is within your rights as a Consumer buying goods online to cancel and return your order wto us within a 14 day window of receipt of goods. There are however return exceptions that apply on certain products and this should be referred to in our returns section which refers to products that cannot be returned. Any goods that are returned should be sent back to us as sent in 100% perfect condition together with the gift/product boxes they arrived in as these products will need to be resold. Buying products on our online store means you have accepted by default our terms and conditiions. All goods sent back should be sent back to us the appropriate mail service on a 'tracked and signed' method. Please note you will need to obtain a returns authorisation code prior to sending any goods back to us.
Order Cancellation Policy - Pre Order items
Pre order items are a special exception to the rule as detailed above. These items can only be cancelled from time of order placement and prior to us processing within a 12 hour window ONLY as we place the order on the Manufacturer / Factory after this time window as there is a delay of a 3 to 5 workjing days in getting these items ready for dispatch as the items are sewn especially to order. So once we have processed the items then is the order is locked-in and cannot be cancellled or returned to us. If however you contact us within the 12 hour period of order placement we can cancel and refund the order for you. This policy applies to the Axami, PariPari brands and also certain Gracya items which are all pre-order items such as some Bridal items. It is thereore essential tha you are sure about ordering these items and also that your sizing selections are accurate and you are sure of your order with us..
We operate the standard online EU based 14 days returns' policy which is based on the 'distance selling regulations' which applies to all stock purchased. This is based on our normally priced products and has exclusions (see list below), if your not happy with our lingerie products then we will accept your return based on the 'terms and conditions' as set out below. Please note: Items which can be automatically sent back as 'free returns' are based on our products with standard item pricing. Should we happen make a mistake on any picking or packing of your order then we will of course pick up all of the costs associated with rectifying the problem. (Please see important note/exceptions to this below, which also forms part of our 'Terms and Conditions' of shopping with us)
Returns - Please contact us first via email to obtain a Returns Authorisation number prior to sending your item(s) back to us. Failure to do this will delay returns processing and may invalidate the return. For your protection, we recommend that you get a 'certificate of posting' from your local Royal Mail Post Office, this is available free, if required this will then enable you to make a claim, should the goods be lost or delayed in the post. Ennia Lingerie UK will not accept responsibility for any goods until we receive them. You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days. The 14 days start from the day after you receive the goods. If you do exercise the right to cancel and claim a refund of your payment subject to our detailed checks of the merchandise, refunds can take up to 28 days to appear on your bank / credit statement.
Any returns received after this time period is purely at our discretion. If cases where Lingerie items are returned and subsequently credited, and should this reduce the value of the original order value where any free item(s) were supplied then the full cost for the free item will then need to be charged for.
Important note and exceptions in regards to Lingerie Product Returns:
- A return claim must be filed within 14 Calendar days of receipt of goods. However, this returns period is extended at its longest to a 28 day period starting from the end of November and runs to the 31st December,. Orders placed in December however have a latest return date of December 31st regardless of when the order was placed. Any returns filed or requested after this date are therefore not valid.
- The items listed here cannot be returned: All Panties, Thongs (G-strings), Shorties, Shapewear and Hosiery, this is for hygiene reasons
- Bridal Corsets; Please note: We advise our customers to ensure that they have had a professional measurement taken place before buying Gracya Bridal Corsets/Basques, this will help ensure a correct fitment as these items can often be more problematical than when purchasing Bra's. We do ask for confirmation of this before we can supply your order, this helps minimise the risk of a return.
- Interior garment labels and exterior garment labels (where present) need to be 100% intact, if these have been removed then we cannot refund the item
- Ensure that all items are returned to us in 100% original condition in an outer protective mailing box, we need to receive back the gift box in an uncrushed state otherwise this may invalidate the return/refund as the item has to be resold in the future.
- Returns Authorisation number: Please contact us in the first instance to obtain a returns authorisation number, failure to do this could invalidate the return
- Always include your order reference number and delivery docket as sent.
- Please email us to advise of your request for a return, please DO NOT just send goods back with no contact and/or no paperwork without contacting us first as this will delay the returns processing by up to 30 days and may invalidate your return.
- Please note: -Due to the escalating costs of Royal Mail and Australia Post services we are regretfully no longer able to provide a refund on postage costs for returns or for unwanted items. If the item is faulty or we have made a mistake in the picking or order process then we will of course provide a refund on the shipping costs involved.
We ask our customers to be very careful with choosing the right sizing and colours before you place an order with us, if in doubt please ask for help We do offer an on-line chat facility to discuss size issues if required and/or please download the sizing guides for each brand which are all available online. It is absolutely essential that when you return goods to us you obtain the 'certificate of posting/shipping' and that you ask for a 'signed for on an delivery service' for your package(s) that you are returning to us. We accept no responsibility for any items that are lost in the post. It is also advisable to email us to let us know you have sent the items back to us.
Exchange / Wrong Sizes
Postal Costs: If you require an exchange of a product then the Buyer must pay for the return postage and also the cost of shipment back out again (both directions). Please ensure that the item comes back to us in new and unworn condition and all garment labels (internal and external) are attached. The product / brand gift box also needs to be protected from being crushed. All return products need to be re-sold as new.
Based on these exceptions we ask our customers to be very careful with choosing the right sizing before you place an order with us. We do offer an on-line chat facility to discuss size issues if required and/or please download the sizing guides for each brand which are all available online.
All returned items must be in perfect original condition, unworn and with the inside garment and external brand labels still attached. Return of goods will only be considered if unused and returned in the original packaging. Ennia Lingerie EU reserves the right to refuse any Return if in the opinion of the supplier the goods have been used; items must not be soiled or have been washed in any way.
It is absolutely essential that when you return goods to us you obtain the 'certificate of posting/shipping' and that you ask for a 'signed for on an delivery service' for your package(s) that you are returning to us. We accept no responsibility for any items that are lost in the post. It is also advisable to email us to let us know you have sent the items back to us.
If we make a mistake with a sizing error we cover all costs in regards to shipping etc.
Items can be exchanged if the goods are faulty (stitching comes away, bra clasps come away / break etc) please contact us in first instance, our faulty good policy is one based on a fair and reasonable usage basis over a sensible period of time and fair use, a replacement or a credit may be given. Management discretion will be applied in all cases. Please download the form via the link below and send this back with the goods.
Please note: Removal of any garment labels is deemed acceptance of the goods supplied. ALL Returns must be accompanied by the Original Order Number and the completed Ennia returns form which you will need to download, please print this out and send this back with your returned goods in order to be considered for an exchange or a credit.
To download the Ennia returns form (this requires Adobe reader software) please click here to download the form: Ennia Returns Form (pdf) If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download the Adobe software free of charge from the Adobe web site via this link:
Please email us and let us know you are returning a package to us so that we can monitor for it's pending delivery, our email address is: email@example.com